About Greiner Bio-One
Greiner Bio-One International GmbH is wholly owned by the Greiner family and is a global player with more than 2,300 employees and 27 subsidiaries. We have production sites in Austria, Germany, Hungary, United States, Brazil and Thailand. Our headquarters are in Kremsmünster, Upper Austria. Greiner Bio-One International GmbH is a member of Greiner AG.
"We are moving closer to the customer with new subsidiaries and are better able to service international markets."
Rainer Perneker, CEO Greiner Bio-One International GmbH
Greiner Bio-One UK takes sustainability seriously. Our environmental credentials include:
- ISO14001:2015 Accredited.
- Zero-to-Landfill Organisation
- Raw material suppliers close by eliminating long transport routes.
- Production machines are powered by clean, renewable sources of energy.
- Fossil fuels like gas or oil are not used on our machines.
- Production reject pieces are processed into plastic granulate.
- Energy for heating is sourced via an intelligent heat recovery system.
- Sterilisation by electron rays (E-Beam) does not leave behind any residue. In contrast to other sterilisation processes, neither radioactive waste nor poisonous gases, nor chemical residual materials are created as a result.
- Packaging material is minimised by using an intelligent delivery and storage system.
- In the UK we operate a recycling scheme where used pipette tip boxes and wafers can be collected and sent back to a specialist recycling centre.
To download our Environmental Credentials please click here
To view our Environmental Policy please click here
Brexit Contingency Planning
To read our statement on Brexit Contingency Planning please click here