Area manager molecular diagnostics Benelux
Information about the company:
Greiner Bio-One (GBO) is a global player. With a workforce of around 1,800, 24 branches and numerous sales partners, the company presence spans more than 100 countries.
GBO’s expertise lies in the development of products for growing markets like clinical diagnostics, the pharmaceutical and diagnostics industries and biotechnology.
The GBO research department develops innovative products and solutions, geared towards the needs of these markets and carried out in close collaboration with the cooperation partners.
GBO products are innovative, efficient and of high quality, complying with customer requirements.
The employees of GBO are responsible for the company's success. The corporate culture is geared towards teamwork and motivation, together with a broad spectrum of training and increasing their employees' knowledge, skills, expertise and long-term dedication.
The company is made up of four business divisions.
- Preanalytics develops innovative collection systems for human and veterinary samples, making the flow of routine tasks in hospitals, laboratories or surgeries simpler and safer.
- BioScience is technology partner to universities, research organizations, the diagnostic and pharmaceutical industries, as leading supplier of specialty products for the analysis of cell cultures and microplates.
- Diagnostics specializes in the development of molecular-biological analysis methods. The field of DNA array applications ranges from human diagnostics to food technology.
- As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Greiner Bio-One provides solutions for custom-made design and production processes for the life sciences and medical sectors.
The Diagnostic division (main products):
The oCheck® product line from Greiner Bio-One has been developed specifically for the requirements of clinical diagnostics. Many specimens can be processed in a short period and examined for the presence of specific viral or bacterial species in a PCR based analysis system.
The products of the CytoInspect™ product line are used in the quality control process of biopharmaceutical production and thereby enable a considerably faster release of manufactured products in comparison to established cultivation methods.
To achieve the rapid identification of nosocomial infections in general, Greiner Bio-One has devel-oped the Genspeed® Test System, a unique molecular diagnostics system that combines crude lysis of bacteria with multiplex-PCR before the final automated analysis in the new Genspeed® R2 device.
For more information about Greiner Bio-One and the products they offer, please visit: www.gbo.com
Information about the position:
Area manager molecular diagnostics
Benelux (about 35% Belux, 65% The Netherlands)
Home office based
The area manager reports in a matrix structure to the business unit manager BS the Netherlands and also to the global managing director Dx sales.
He/she works closely together with the complete Benelux team.
Daily (national and international) travel is part of the job.
The area manager will be mainly responsible for the diagnostics market.
The area manager is responsible for increasing the market share and the awareness of the diagnostic products in the Benelux, enhancing customer satisfaction level and building close relationships.
• Sell the diagnostic product range and solutions
• Develop and maintain on target sales in the Benelux, managing the own portfolio
• Identify and establish new accounts and new opportunities in business within the Benelux
• Promote, demonstrate and sell the diagnostics product line, to customer needs
• Supply data for the customer database and submit sales info as required by the organisation
• Organize and attend area roadshows, workshops and exhibitions
• Responsible for enhancing the corporate image and company values within the Benelux
Education and working experience:
• Sales experience in the diagnostics / laboratory market
• Good theoretical and practical knowledge of techniques in molecular diagnostics
• Scientific background in molecular biology or similar
• Languages: fluent in Dutch, French and English
• Commercial and business-like attitude
• Excellent communication skills at all business levels
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Highly motivated to travel and work in all of the Benelux
• High capacity for teamwork
• Self- motivated with the ability to work independently
• Ability to develop and execute business planning
The remuneration and benefits are highly attractive.