Nos web séminaires
... préparés et dispensés par nos Experts.
Avec plusieurs sessions annuelles organisées, nous sommes ravis de pouvoir vous retrouver lors de nos web séminaires ! Nos web séminaires sont libres d'accès.
Pour participer, vous devez vous inscrire en ligne. Les inscriptions sont ouvertes deux semaines avant la date de la conférence.
Sample Storage Tubes as Quality-Critical Components in Biobanking
Biobanks store biological samples and associated data to make them available for clinical studies as well as research on biomarkers, personalized medicine and public health. The paramount goal of Biobanking is the preservation of sample integrity during all steps of sample collection, processing, storage and delivery; hence, factors influencing the sample quality during these steps need to be understood and controlled. Register for a 60 minute webinar discussing the following topics in regards to the effects of storage tubes in biobanking.
- cleanliness of tube raw material,
- tube closure systems and their suitability for long-term storage,
- biomolecule adsorption onto the tube surface,
- datamatrix codes for tube identification,
- quality of the datamatrix barcodes,
- guidelines for good practice in Biobanking.
31. May 2017, 15:00, CET
Sven Mühlfriedel, Ph.D.
UV/VIS Spectroscopy in Microplates
Greiner Bio-One will provide a one hour long webinar series entitled "UV/VIS Spectroscopy in Microplates" with Dr. Rainer Heller. Dr. Heller will discuss the following topics:
- Basics of UV/VIS Spectroscopy
- Colorimetric Measurements
- Enzyme Activity
- Special Case: ELISA
- Determination of DNA Concentrations
Date:- December 15th
Time:- 11.00am Eastern
Duration:- 1 hour
15. December 2016, 11:00, Eastern
Dr. Rainer Heller
Optimising transfection as a starting point for bioproduction
Bioproduction describes the manufacturing process of biological compounds such as recombinant proteins or antibodies. Essential for all subsequent processing steps is the establishment of a well-performing starter culture. An optimised transfection in small scale is one of the first steps to successfully create a stable or transiently protein-producing cell line.
In this webinar, we will give an overview on the bioprocessing workflow with an emphasis on how transfection conditions influence the outcome of protein production.
- Introduction into bioproduction and transient protein production
- Experimental conditions: transfection, protein expression, cell viability, scalability
This webinar will be held on June 02nd, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. and 7.00 p.m. CET.
02. June 2016, 10:00, CET
Dr. Thomas Schreiber, Mathieu Porte
A new approach in adventitious virus testing in biopharmaceutical production
In cooperation with INFORMA we perform a webinar to introduce the new ViroInspect® Rodent 2 Test Kit for the detection and identification of viruses in biological materials.
Overview of the presentation:
- Contamination of cell cultures by viruses is a fundamental problem for the manufacture of biopharmaceutical products
- Biopharmaceutical production must comply with different legal requirements and regulatory bodies all over the world
- Cell culture and in vivo susceptibility test are still used as standard methods but suffer from many disadvantages such as time, sample throughput, serviceability, specificity, sensitivity, ethical aspects and overall costs
- New techniques for rapid and comprehensive virus detection have been developed and validated in accordance with legal guidelines
- With results delivered in less than 9 hours, ViroInspect® Rodent 1 and Rodent 2 from Greiner Bio-One are a rapid and effective alternative to cell culture and in vivo testing
Webinar Date: June 1st, 2016 – 15.00 CET / 14.00 BST / 9.00 EDT
01. June 2016, 15:00, CET
Dr. Kristina Hänel, Key Account Manager, Biopharm. Applications