Technical Account Manager - OEM
Technical Account Manager – OEM
· Technical sales for Greiner Bio-One
· Work with potential customers to understand their technical challenges and utilize knowledge (individual and/or company) to configure a solution
· Implementation of new products and product modifications
· Participate and sometimes lead the development of custom solutions for customers
· Collaborate with cross functional, multi-national colleagues to develop solutions and optimize existing business
· Identify customer targets and develop new business opportunities
· Manage a healthy pipeline of opportunities in various stages of development
· Maintain relationships with key OEM customers, maximizing customer satisfaction, holding quarterly reviews, and reporting results regularly
· Creating and / or implementing customer specific documents such as product specifications, validation plans, agreements, etc.
· Working on RFQs and quotations.
· Support Greiner Bio-One’s manufacturing team with maintaining assets and maximizing profitability
· Participate in other required technical sales activities as required
· Manage customer interface and act as the voice-of-the-customer for internal teams
· Lead and network with colleagues of all disciplines to drive projects
· Create business and technical proposals, with the support of a broad team
· Management of existing commercial business
· Bachelors degree required in a technical or scientific field
· 1-5 years within the field of medical devices and / or manufacturing.
· Strong communication skills
· Experience with using, developing, or selling medical products is preferred
· Project / Program Management experience is beneficial
· Ability to travel to customer sites, manufacturing facilities, and other off site meetings with various schedules and possibly different time zones. (40% overnight travel)
· Ability to pass a drug test.
· Regularly required to stand, sit, reach, bend and move about a facility.
· Some light physical effort required.
· Ability to drive a motor vehicle.
· Ability to physically travel to customer sites with various schedules and possibly different time zones.
· Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with no suspensions or major infractions over the previous five years. An annual MVR will be required on all company authorized drivers.
· Possess and provide documentation that personal motor vehicle insurance coverage is maintained at company specified limits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: