Vacuette Maintenance Technician - 3rd shift
Vacuette Maintenance Technician
· Maintain and repair Vacuette Assembly Lines to ensure Equipment Effciency and Run efficiency meet established goals and acceptable Quality of Product. Metrics will be analyzed by machine and not overall average.
Overall Equipment Effeciency >73.5%
Run Effeciency >92.5%
Quality Rate >98.5%
Machin e Utilization >93.0%
Machine Availability >82.5%
· Maintenance Documentation Database - Ensure that the Documentation is kept up daily to ensure that all shifts have access to the information. All Entries must have adequate information to ensure good communication.
· Machine Monitoring - Monitor the machines to eliminate any recalls or Quality Irregularity Reports due to machine malfuction or adjustment.
· Perform preventive maintenance accurately and in a timely fashion. During the prevenative maintenance identify parts that may be needed for future repairs
· Maintain, clean, and repair dosage equipment.
· Analyze failures or errors on the Vacuette Equipment ensuring logical troubleshooting practices.
· Enforce all safety rules and procedures.
· Complete necessary reports and checklists.
· Complete understanding of all of the following, Production Documents, Standard Operating Procedures, and Preventive Maintenance.
· Lock Out Tag Out
· Coordinate with production, downtime/stoppages of assembly lines for repairs and maintenance.
· Fully utilize the LTA system and Machine Monitoring.
Perform Technical Training
· High School Education Preferred
· Technical education mechanical and electrical or equivalent.
· Concentration in manufacturing maintenance or comparable work experience required.
· Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
· Verbal Communication Skills
Must pass pre-employment exam/qualification test.
· Must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
· Must have appropriate vision to read schematics and blue prints, additionally to perform detailed machine and quality inspections.
· Must be able to perform duties in limited spaces.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.