Hygiene Technician I
Hygiene Technician I
· Preparation of equipment for manufacturing according to valid TP’s and SOP’s as required. (canisters, chemical bottles, chemical filters, air filters, chemical tubing, etc.).
· Maintain and distribute PPE stock for all hygiene stations.
· Check and maintain stock of consumable production equipment (tubing, filters, etc.) and supplies for manufacturing.
· Operation and maintenance of lab washers, ovens and autoclaves.
· Perform routine inventory and order supplies for lab.
· Assist in the allocation of lab coats.
· Cleaning and sanitation of microbiology lab and hygiene room.
· Check and maintain stock of supplies and equipment for manufacturing.
· Perform hygiene auditing in manufacturing and warehouse areas.
· Inspect and release sterilized production equipment.
· Assist in ordering chemical and lab supplies.
· Assist in maintaining inventory database
· Other duties as assigned
· Evaluation of products in the production according to valid Test Procedures (TP’s).
· Examination and release of equipment for manufacturing.
· Communication and information exchange with affiliated Greiner facilities
· At least 1 year of relevant work experience
· Experience in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and/or regulated industry is preferred
· Must have sufficient communication and writing skills.
· Must take pre-employment examination, qualification test.
· Must be QC trainee for a period of 30 days.
· Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed
· Basic understanding of computer systems, (Excel, Outlook, and instrument dedicated).
· Must be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed quality inspection as outlined in SOPs and TPs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: