Product Specialist - AZ, CO & CA
· Provides in-servicing and implementation processes related to getting a hospital/customer live on our products
· At the conclusion of the in-service training project, Product Specialist provides a summary/review of the project with head of Nursing and key Laboratory Management.
· Works directly with Product Specialist Manager to develop, implement, and administer programs to improve the product evaluation and new business conversion processes.
· Improves evaluation success rates, shortens conversion timelines, and improves customer satisfaction/retention.
· Collaborates with cross functional teams in-house to develop and implement new programs that will effectively differentiate GBO from competitive vendors.
· While in the field, identifies products or concepts to enhance sales team’s ability to deliver value to the marketplace.
· Assists in developing and implementing on-going training of the sales team.
· Identifies any weaknesses in conversion processes and implements new processes to improve/enhance our field performance.
· Develops/maintains relationships with key customers and contacts in the field (assists Marketing in identification of relevant customer references, testimonials, and content-specific speakers).
· Ensures that ‘Super Users’ are identified and comfortable with instructing others on the proper use of the device (train-the-trainer program).
· Is available to temporarily staff vacant full-time sales territories on an as needed basis.
· Participates in gap analysis business reviews and planning sessions with the Account Manager to identify target accounts where Product Specialist can expand existing business.
· Meets or exceeds quarterly/annual revenue quotas through expansion sales and new small account opportunities identified in conjunction with the Account Manager.
· Time and travel expense management
· Manage all aspects of the implementation process
· Maximize sales efforts by working with Sales Team during selling processes, in-services, and/or implementations
· Submit information on implementation processes
· Collect and compile data for internal and external (customer) use
· Participate in regional or national programs as needed
· Experience in Clinical Laboratory
· Experience in phlebotomy (ideally on GBO products)
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
· Strong selling/persuasive skills
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Strong organizational skills
· 50-75% travel required
· Field based
· Possess and provide documentation that personal motor vehicle insurance coverage is maintained at company specified limits.
· Regularly required to stand, sit, reach, bend and move about a facility.
· Some light physical effort required.
· Ability to physically travel to customer sites with various schedules and possibly different time zones.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: