Injection Molding Assistant Supervisor - BioScience
Injection Molding Assistant Supervisor BSc
· Assist supervising the shift operation to ensure that volume, cost and quality management standards are achieved.
· Adequate use of resources to meet the organization's production goal
· Assist planning and assigning activities of production personnel, instruct employees and enforce company policy.
· Qualification and training of shift personnel to gain complete understanding of procedures and documentation
· Assist monitoring work hours and attendance of shift personnel
· Assist monitoring production activities and ensure quality process control, availability and productivity of production equipment
· Trouble shooting of production equipment
· Setup up, Change over and Conversion of Production Orders
· Batch Record Review
· Issue QIR in case of non conformities
· Analyze the performance of the machine operators and barcode lines and initiate improvement procedures.
· Ensure proper shift hand over with all required documents and information
· Keep shift log in order to improve communication, address problems / information
· Support development and improvement of processes.
· Release of production order and ensure all products are manufactured according to the valid specifications
· Support monthly inventory check in conjunction with Purchasing Department
· Review and suggest improvement of QM documentation
· Promote Teamwork, maintain positive work environment and work relation to other departments
· Construct Packing Carton
· Lot Number Stamp Labels
· Place Empty Carton and Bag at Machine and Move Full Material
· Deliver Material Pallets To Warehouse
· Perform Quality Test
· Document Quality Test
· Perform Mold Maintenance Per Schedule
· Check components to ensure they meet the quality standards
· Verify packaging material and lot number are correct
· At least 12 months as an Injection Molding Operator II - BSc
· High School Education or Equivalent
· Manufacturing Experience or Equivalent
· Must be able to Read & Write
· Must be able to sit, stand, or walk for 12 hours
· Must be able to lift 70 lb.
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed quality inspection as outlined in SOPs and TPs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: