Vacuette Set Up
· Trained to operate all production machines in Vacuette department
· Complete understanding of production tolerances and quality standards
· Setup of liquid/spray dosage equipment
· Setup of vacuum to ensure required draw volume
· Setup and verifying of level mark
· Understand function of each module and correct loading of labels, plastic, etc. with the ability to explain to others.
· Perform machine changeover (components change, chemical change, machine conversion)
· Understand Functionality and Trouble Shooting with Z-Point Computer Software
· Release of production at order start and batch record review at end of order.
· Issue QIRs when needed.
· Ensure quarantine and complete investigation of QIRs immediately after detection of error.
· Ensure all documentation is complete, accurate, and detailed then submitted a timely manner.
· Support operators with ongoing training for continuous improvement.
· Assist with department training on revisions and updates to department procedures or processes.
· Actively participate and engage in daily activities, ongoing improvements, and projects in the department.
· Promote positive work environment
· Perform complete changeover for component change, chemical change, or conversion.
· Perform complete setup prior to order release based on order requirements.
· Perform release of production at order start and batch record review at end of order.
· Ability to assist maintenance with troubleshooting problems and addressing performance concerns with machines
· Total understanding of SOP’s and TP’s with the ability to explain to others.
· Perform and document follow up verification for machine activities
· Writing QIR’s in co-operation with Shift Supervisor.
· Assist with communication between shifts
· Responsible for maintenance and care of setup equipment (Work Piece Carriers, Stop, Setup Cabinet)
· Support Shift Supervisor with daily control walks as needed
· High School Education
· Computer Skills Including Microsoft Office
· Verbal Communication Skills
· Must pass exam/qualification test
· Must be able to stand, sit, lift for up to 12 hours
· Must be flexible to work any hours/shifts required.
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed examinations of products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: