Human Resources Manager
Human Resource Manager
· Ensure compliance with respect to legal HR requirements as well as governmental reporting requirements.
· Maintain GBO-NA HR policies and procedures and recommend changes to the Management Board.
· Advise management and consult with employees regarding appropriate resolutions for employee related issues.
· Develop and maintain recruiting standards and assist managers with interviewing and selection of employee candidates.
· Develop and manager GBO-NA training and education program to ensure standards throughout the company
· Maintain corporate HR initiatives such as GEMS related to succession planning and Sustainability programs.
· Introduce and maintain a HRIS platform for effective HR operation and data consolidation.
· Conduct benefit and wage surveys to benchmark GBO-NA compensation structure.
· Assist with preparation and distribution of monthly HR key numbers.
· Manage and direct HR team members to ensure HR needs are being met.
· Assist with the preparation of the HR budget and manage departmental expenses.
· Maintain open door policy to all employees that fosters employee communication.
· Represent GBO-NA in the local business community as needed to promote the corporate image.
· Occasional travel as required for HR issues.
· Training of managers and employees with respect to HR procedures.
· Execution of HR policies and assigned projects.
· Monitoring of organizational HR development
· Identify development potentials and recommendation for improvement
· Participate in and document incident investigations.
· Access all relevant employee data.
· Bachelors degree in business with SPHR certification
· Minimum of 7 years in comparable HR management function
· Minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization.
· Project management experience
· Must be able to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: