Customer Service Representative - Export Specialist
Customer Service Representative – Export Specialist
The person is in charge of:
Customer Service Sales Order Processing, Customer Inquiries and Customer File Maintenance
Follows established SOP’s and guidelines to perform the following duties:
· Customer order entry via SAP primarily for Export sales orders
· Communicates with export customers to supply all required export documentation for each export order.
· Reviews and ensures correct incoterms and shipping instructions are set for each export order.
· Reserves product in SAP
· Analyzes order quantities and performs manual allocation to ensure an even distribution of product to our customer base.
· Credit/debit memo request entry in SAP
· Daily Sales Reports as needed
· Handles customer service questions and follows established procedures to provide answers and assistance. May make decisions regarding drop ship fees, credits, based on established limits.
· Issues of greater complexity are researched and presented to Customer Supervisor or Customer Service Manager or referred to the appropriate internal experts for resolution.
· Updates accounts in SAP as needed such as delivery address, shipping information including incoterms, contact information, etc.
· Reviews requests for new Export customers to ensure all SOP requirements are met prior to submitting information to Customer Service Support Rep to set up. Will also set up Export customers as a back up if needed
· Daily reconciliation of sales orders
· Performs daily job functions independently with limited supervision.
· Gathers & submits required paperwork to Quality for non-technical customer complaints for Export customers
· Process Customer Approved Returns per applicable SOP
· Other duties as assigned.
· Waive drop ship fees when drop shipments are needed due to backorders
· May provide customer service training to other customer service reps about general customer service policies and procedures and when revisions are made to SOP’s as needed.
· Sales order processing
· Credit card processing
· Reserving product in SAP
· Processes credit and debit memo requests and requests approval from Customer Supervisor or Customer Service Manager for credit/debit memos.
· Release credit limit in SAP for pre-pay customers with credit card confirmation
· Create invoices prior to daily batch run if needed
· Previous International customer service experience required
· Computer skills necessary to perform data analysis and data entry – Intermediate Excel, Word and Microsoft Office
· Effective verbal and written communication skills using proper grammar and punctuation
· Excellent knowledge & understanding of Incoterms and International shipping requirements
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Must be able to sit or stand for up to 8 hours
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: