Vacuette Rework Operator - 1st shift
Vacuette Rework Operator
· Organization of Rework Area to ensure all products are neat and accountable.
· Complete Understanding of the Rework Order Procedure.
· Sign all Rework Orders as directed by Lead.
· Verify Correct Labeling and Lot Numbers according to Rework Order.
· Complete Understanding of Repackaging and Foil Wrapping of rework products.
· All Forms Writen Neat and Legible.
· Responsible to ensure that all product reworked meets Quality Standards.
· Work with Quality Department to ensure timely Release of reworked product.
· Perform Quality Inspections on Rework Product
· Communication between Quality and Production Manager
· Verify all Batch Numbers and Labels
· Understanding of all SOP’s and TP’s that are within the scope of the work performed.
· High School Education or Equivalent.
· Reading, writing, basic math
· Manufacturing experience
· Basic Computer Skills
· Verbal Communication Skills
· Must pass pre-employment exam/qualification test
· Must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must be able to perform fast pace and detailed packaging work.
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed quality inspection as outlined in SOP’s and TP’s
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: