Import/Export Material Handler 1 - 1st shift
Import/Export Material Handler 1
· Receive and inspect incoming goods to be certain items, lots and quantities are correct and understanding the meaning of each.
· Unload and separate containers/trucks by item and lot number within time allotted of <2 hours by hand when necessary.
· Perform SAP inventory transactions
· Read packing list, inbound deliveries accurately.
· Load and unload product from slip sheet using roller forks, portable pallet exchanger when acceptable.
· Pull orders for shipping and ensuring accuracy of quantity, item number and lot number using scanners.
· Perform cycle counting at direction of warehouse manager/warehouse manager assistant
· Cleanliness of warehouse
· Shrink-wrap pallets in preparation of shipments
· Accurately record inventory
· Good organizational skills, time management, positive interaction with co-workers, good communication skills, must be a team player.
· Understand product status (Releases, QA hold)
· Document and record all IR’s or QA holds for non-compliant products.
· Communicate with Manager/Supervisor- providing relevant information and individual judgement to determine best solution and problem solving.
· Follow forklift safety guidelines
· Follow safe lifting practices
· Forklift Authorization
· SAP Authorization
· Initiate Quality Irregularity Report (QIR)
· Bar Code Scanner capability
· Warehouse experience required
· Certified to operate all warehouse equipment (forklift, order pickers, roller forks, etc.)
· High School diploma or GED preferred
· Standing or walking- approximately 8 hours per day.
· Performing physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs, and moving entire body, such as kneeling, reaching, steps and stairs/pushing and pulling as needed to meet job requirements.
· Lifting packages up to 35 lbs. repeatedly, occasionally lifting up to approximately 70 pounds.
· Heavy lifting required during unloading of containers, must be able to work at exceptionally fast pace.
· Ability to work on order picker platform at heights of approx. 20 feet.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: