Human Resources Administrator
Human Resources Administrator
· In conjunction with HR Recruiter, prepare documents and set up all pre-employment checks to include, but not limited to: Drug test, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
· Prepare materials and contacting candidates for New Hire Orientation and collection of all new hire forms for all exempt and non-exempt personnel in a timely fashion.
· Coordinate all new hire forms / materials for QM legal compliance and send information to HR Benefits Administrator for benefit vendors; Scan appropriate documents, including Job Description, into Sentric.
· Administer miscellaneous employee needs to include but not limited to in-house shoe lists / receipts to accounting, locker spreadsheets, and Sentric training needs.
· Administer company security badge / Door King gate entrance program for all employees to maintain safety for staff and the termination thereof as needed.
· Audits and processes invoices from staffing agencies, security system company, drug testing clinic and background company.
· Processes weekly Cigna Claim bills and monthly UHC and Cigna Admin bills.
· Consolidates term files according to checklist which includes benefit terminations, COBRA etc.
· Administrator various processes and projects in collaboration with Human Resources staff including: Thank You card program, Birthday Card program, Suggestion Box, Employee Service Recognition; Help Marketing with Christmas party planning, Employee Appreciation event, etc. as needed.
· Assist with HR projects.
· Provide guidance and interpretation regarding Human Resources policies and procedures.
· Consult with Human Resources Manager / Benefit Administrator regarding any question or issue from employees or benefit vendors.
· Provide accurate feedback to Human Resources and management on any employee relations issues brought forward.
· Maintain absolute confidentiality of all Human Resource documents and records
· Conducts Annual MVR checks for all who travel on behalf of the company
· Administrates Tuition Reimbursement Program
· Serves as administrator for SentricHR and Time and attendance
· Assists in Open Enrollment as needed
· Assists with Annual Health Fair as needed
· Consolidates Term file including Exit interview etc.
· Responsible for gathering and sending all necessary articles/information to Austria for GBO magazine every 4 months
· Other Duties as assigned
· HR Administration functions
· Forming and maintaining employee records
· Updating HRIS database
· Preparing HR documents
· Creating and maintaining reports
· Answering employee inquiries about HR-related issues
· Participate in HR projects
· High School Diploma
· Associate Degree Preferred
· Computer literate
· One-year HR Admin experience preferred
· Human Resources training classes preferred
· Organizational skills a must
· Able to work independently
· Must be able to sit, stand, walk for long periods of time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
Toa apply please CLICK HERE: