Warehouse Clerk I - 1st shift
Warehouse Clerk I
· Receive and inspect incoming goods to be certain items, lots and quantities are correct.
· Unload and separate containers/trucks by item and lot number
· Perform SAP inventory transactions
· Prepare shipping documents utilizing UPS station
· Pull orders for production and shipping and ensuring accuracy of quantity, item number and lot number using scanners.
· Perform cycle counting at direction of warehouse manager/warehouse manager assistant
· Cleanliness of warehouse
· Shrink-wrap pallets in preparation of shipments
· Accurately record inventory
· Understand product status (Releases, QA hold)
· Understand meaning of item and lot number
· Follow forklift safety guidelines
· Follow safe lifting practices
· Forklift Authorization
· SAP Authorization
· Initiate Quality Irregularity Report (QIR)
· Bar Code Scanner capability
· Warehouse experience preferred
· Certified to operate all warehouse equipment (forklift, order pickers, ect.)
· High School diploma or GED preferred
· Standing or walking- approximately 8 hours per day.
· Kneeling, reaching, steps and stairs/pushing and pulling as needed to meet job requirements
· Lifting packages 18 to 32 lbs repeatedly, occasionally lifting up to approximately 70 pounds.
· Ability to work on order picker platform at heights of approx. 20 feet.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: