Account Manager - Bio Science (WA, OR, ID, MT, WY & AK) - Base Salary: $64,000 - $101,000
Account Manager – BioScience
The person is in charge of:
WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, AK
· Develop Greiner Bio-One BioScience sales prospects
· Grow sales within the assigned geographic territory to meet or exceed quarterly sales budgets
· Build multi-level long term relationships with academic institutions, biotechnology, biopharma, healthcare professionals, and distributor representatives within assigned geography
· Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database related to assigned geography
· Manage territory expenses
· Participate in other sales activities as required
· Select and close targets to meet or exceed territory sales budget
· Time and territory management
· Understand the Distribution and Direct selling process
· Manage all aspects of the selling cycle
· Maximize sales efforts through distribution representatives and direct sales
· Submit information for special pricing, updating CRM database, expenses, monthly sales funnel and other reports as needed
· Participate in regional or national programs as needed
· College Degree (Preferably in the Life Sciences area)
· 3-5 successful years sales experience (Life Sciences/Pharma/BioTechnology Industry preferred
· Distribution sales experience
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Strong organizational skills
· 40%-50% travel required
· Understanding of Miller Heiman or similar sales training process a plus
· Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with no suspensions or major infractions over the previous five years. An annual MVR will be required on all company authorized drivers.
· Possess and provide documentation that personal motor vehicle insurance coverage is maintained at company specified limits.
· Regularly required to stand, sit, reach, bend and move about a facility.
· Some light physical effort required.
· Ability to physically travel to customer sites with various schedules and possibly different time zones.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: