Vacuette Material Handler - 2nd shift
Vacuette Material Handler
· Pull material for production, ERP Inventory transactions including production receipts, and transfers in fast paced environment with attention to detail.
· Capable of reviewing the Production Plan and material planning to ensure all machines are stocked with enough material for production.
· Reviewing inventory levels in ERP in order to determine availability of components, identifying potential shortages on upcoming orders based on Production plan as well as component storage times.
· Communicate with Shift Supervisor, Set-up and direct report in order to ensure all production material requirements are met.
· Performing incoming goods inspections on all tube labels, ensuring good quality of labels and label information.
· Cycle counting components in production area as well as other warehouses to ensure ERP has correct inventory levels.
· Use knowledge to resolve issues including but not limited to handling of QIRs, resolution of incorrect inventory and transactional errors.
· Working as a team player by communicating with Shift Supervisors, Set-ups and other material handlers both respectfully and with a positive attitude to ensure Vacuette Department runs smoothly.
· Ensuring accuracy of all ERP transactions
· Other duties as assigned
· Riding electric pallet jack, and forklifts (excluding picking materials from N12 flow racks.
· ERP basic Warehouse Management transactions.
· Creating Transfer Orders in ERP
· High School Education or Equivalent.
· Reading, writing, basic math
· Manufacturing experience
· Basic Computer Skills
· Verbal Communication Skills
· Must pass pre-employment exam/qualification test
· Fork Lift License
· Must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must be able to perform fast pace and detailed packaging work.
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed quality inspection as outlined in SOPs and TPs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: