Injection Molding Process Technician
Injection Molding Process Tech Bioscience
· Establish new Injection Molding settings.
· Optimize existing Injection Molding settings as needed.
· Documentation of IM-Settings accord to SOP.
· Optimize processes.
· Follow internal processing guidelines/standards.
· Minor machine and mold repairs/conversions.
· Order materials from warehouse according to SOPs.
· Perform change overs (color, molds).
· Prepare materials for new orders.
· Start production with appropriate documentation and per SOPs.
· Operate Motan material conveying equipment.
· Operation of periphery and secondary equipment.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Check product ensure they meet the quality standards.
· Understand molding terminology.
· Proficient with hand and power tools.
· Understand Motan equipment function and adjust if necessary.
· Understand all periphery/secondary equipment functions and operation.
· Use of the crane system.
· Perform setup and conversions of equipment efficiently.
· Release Production Order Documents according to SOP.
· Use measuring equipment.
· Setup/Establishment/Change of IM-settings.
· Optimize IM-Settings and processes within process guidelines.
· Proactive input in set up / processing for improvement.
· Maintain clean appearance of shop and floor.
· Work according to safety regulation and guidelines
· High School education or equivalent.
· Injection Molding experience (> 3 years) or equivalent.
· Computer knowledge Microsoft Office 2003 or above.
· Must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed quality inspections as outlined in SOPs and TPs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: