Injection Molding Operator Nights 2/2/3
Injection Molding Operator I (Bioscience)
· Perform and Document Quality Tests according to Testing Procedures
· Operate Machine according to SOPs and Training
· Prepare Materials needed for Packaging
· Pack Product as instructed on Paperwork
· Perform and Document Mold Maintenance per Schedule
· Deliver Product Pallets to Warehouse
· Keep Equipment and Work Area Clean
· PC Operation as trained
· Other Duties as assigned
· Check Product to meet Quality Standards
· Verify Packaging is correct
· Operate Production IM Equipment: 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 65, 66, 74 (Reagent Pack) and 12 as trained and instructed
· Process/Fill out Production/QA Paperwork
· High school education or equivalent.
· Manufacturing Experience or Equivalent.
· Must have sufficient communication and writing skills.
· Must be able to perform fast pace and detailed packaging work.
· Must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed quality inspection as outlines in SOPs and TPs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply CLICK HERE: