Vacuette Set Up
· Skills required to Operate Any VM Assembly/Gel Machine
· Complete Understanding of Production Tolerances and Quality Standards
· Setup of Dosage on Pinch/Liquid/Spray Dosage Heads
· Setup of Vacuum to ensure required Draw Volume
· Setup and Verifying of Level Mark
· Understand function of each module and correct loading of Labels, Plastic, etc., with the ability to explain to others.
· Perform Machine Change over (Components Change, Chemical Change, Machine Conversion)
· Understand Functionality and Trouble Shooting with Z-Point Computer Software.
· Release of production and Batch Record Review.
· Assist in the QIR process to ensure complete and accurate.
· Assist with ongoing training.
· Perform Complete Component Setup, Chemical, Or Conversion
· Release Production and Batch Review
· Understand and Generate LTA Reports
· Ability to perform adjustments to equipment and sensors.
· Total understanding of Sop’s and TP’s with the ability to explain to others.
· Entries in Production Documents and Automated Systems.
· Check components to ensure they meet the quality standards prior to loading in machine.
· Assist in writing QIR’s in cooperation with Shift Supervisor
· Ability to Perform Quality Inspection In Process Control
· Assist with Communication Between Shifts
· Verify packaging material and lot numbers are correct
· Use of Scale System and Basic Math
· Generate and Complete Understanding of LTA Reports ability to explain to others.
· Complete Understanding of Machine related SOP’s and Testing Procedures.
· Responsible for maintenance and care of Setup Equipment (Work Piece Carriers, Stop, Setup Cabinet)
· Support ISO
· High School Education / Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
· Computer Skills Including Microsoft Office.
· Verbal Communication Skills
Must pass exam/qualification test
· Must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must be able to perform fast pace and detailed packaging work.
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed quality inspection as outlined in SOPs and TPs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: