Vacuette Maintenance Supervisor - 1st shift
Vacuette Maintenance Supervisor
· Lead the activities of a five day 24 hour department to ensure equipment and peripherals are in top mechanical shape and are capable of optimum machine cycle.
· Maintain SOP’s, Forms, and Checklist’s for all maintenance functions and validate the information contained bi-yearly.
· Monitor the timely execution of all maintenance cycles as required by the machine manufacturer.
· Analyze the machine performance and publish monthly report with improvement procedures.
· Support development and improvement of processes.
· Audit time records and submit by Monday to Accounting Department.
· Perform yearly reviews for shift personnel
· Monitor working hours and attendance of shift personnel– Captor.
· Promote Teamwork, maintain positive work environment and work relation to other departments.
· Comply with established guidelines per ISO/GMP.
· Maintain and repair Vacuette Assembly Lines to ensure Equipment Effciency and Run efficiency meet established goals and acceptable Quality of Product. Metrics will be analyzed by machine and not overall average.
Overall Equipment Effeciency >76%
Run Effeciency >95%
Quality Rate >99%
Machine Utilization >93.0%
Machine Availability >80.8%
· Machine Monitoring - Monitor the machines to eliminate any recalls or Quality Irregularity Reports due to machine malfuction or adjustment.
· Perform preventive maintenance accurately and in a timely fashion. During the prevenative maintenance identify parts that may be needed for future repairs
· Maintain, clean, and repair dosage equipment.
· Analyze failures or errors on the Vacuette Equipment ensuring logical troubleshooting practices.
· Enforce all safety rules and procedures.
· Complete necessary reports and checklists.
· Complete understanding of all of the following, Production Documents, Standard Operating Procedures, and Preventive Maintenance
· Maintaining and organize spare part inventory
· Edit/Update SOP’s as required.
· Audit and Sign Time Records.
· Assign machine PM’s and verify completion.
· Assign Duties to Technicians and Schedules.
· Coordinate with production, downtime/stoppages of assembly lines for repairs and maintenance.
· High School Diploma/Technical School
· Leadership or Supervision experience.
· Experience in ISO Environment, Focused on SOP’s, Testing Procedures, and Regulatory Audit
· Computer Skills Including Microsoft Office.
· Verbal Communication Skills-Presentation Skills
· Skilled in Root Cause Analysis – Problem Solving – Analytical Skills
· Knowledge of Continuous Improvement
· Experienced in Maintaining and Tracking Equipment Performance
· Ability to Promote Team Work Environment
· Must pass exam/qualification test
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: