Technical Services Representative II - PreAnalytics
Technical Service Representative - Preanalytics
· Apply a working knowledge of all steps in the Preanalytical process including a complete workflow analysis, specimen transport, use of related capital equipment including centrifuges, data collection and processing, all details of specimen collection and the applicable knowledge of all preanalytical variables.
· Maintain a current and comprehensive understanding of protocols, processes and clinical regulations as they apply to blood collection and processing.
· Document all customer contact in the complaint database to allow for continuity in investigation and proper follow-up / response to the customer.
· Work solutions to product investigation and/or customers’ complaints involving the quality performance of our products in blood collection and preanalytical application.
· Provide technical information to customers on the application, performance and specifications of our products.
· Support product evaluations by implementing customers’ EP Evaluation data into the company’s EP database.
· Interface with Instrument vendors’ Technical Support operations.
· Provide limited in-servicing back-up at customer sites for product conversions.
· Determine if customers’ issues with product performance requires initiation of formal customer complaint to be entered into the complaint system.
· Issue and expedite replacement product to the customer to support product performance investigation and/or customer complaint.
· Review supporting investigational/customer complaint reports from other departments within the organization to assure that they address customer informational needs.
· Write and submit final report to customers from investigation and/or customer complaint.
· Authorize returns, credits and replacements up to $2,500; coordinate with Customer Service Manager for amounts greater than $2,500.
· Minimum bachelor’s degree in life sciences discipline, preferably in Medical Technology or MLT with applicable experience.
· Five to ten years work experience in acute care laboratories
· Travel 25% of the time to customer on-site locations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: