Account Manager - PreAnalytics (Los Angeles & Southern CA)
Account Manager –Preanalytics
· Develop Greiner Bio-One Preanalytics sales prospects
· Grow sales profitably within the assigned geographic territory to meet or exceed quarterly sales budgets
· Build multi-level long term relationships with hospital staff, healthcare professionals, GPO representatives and distributor representatives within assigned geography
· Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database related to assigned geography
· Manage territory expenses
· Participate in other sales activities as required
· Understand the Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) selling process
· Participate in regional or national programs as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Select and close targets to meet or exceed territory sales budget
· Time and territory management
· Manage all aspects of the selling cycle
· Maximize sales efforts through distribution representatives
· Submit information for special pricing, updating CRM database, expenses, monthly sales funnel and other reports as needed
· 4 year College Degree
· 3-5 successful years sales experience (Hospital lab and/or IDN experience preferred)
· Sales of medical products
· Distribution sales experience
· Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Strong organizational skills
· Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with no suspensions or major infractions over the previous five years. An annual MVR will be required on all company authorized drivers.
· Possess and provide documentation that personal motor vehicle insurance coverage is maintained at company specified limits.
· Regularly required to stand, sit, reach, bend and move about a facility.
· Some light physical effort required.
· Ability to physically travel to customer sites with various schedules and possibly different time zones.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: