Western Area Sales Manager
Western Area Sales Manager – BioScience
· Hire, train and coach area sales personnel
· Hold sales personnel accountable in all areas inherent to being a successful representative for Greiner.
· Achieve quarterly and annual sales based upon the assigned sales budget
· Assist, train and coach area's account managers to achieve specific target accounts
· Update area business report and send out each month
· Lead by example with account managers in related sales activities and company initiatives
· Assist account managers where needed with special pricing RFQ's
· Develop growth strategy for area’s distributors
· Work with account managers to identify end user contact base, GBO to own customer database
· Submit expense reports in compliance with established GBO procedures in a timely manner
· Oversee the management of area's expenses
· Work national trade shows as required
· Furnish competitive information to marketing department
· Conduct business activity as prescribed in GBO company handbook
· Document and hold sales personnel accountable in territory and area's activity in CRM on a daily basis
· Train and support distributor sales personnel with sales meetings and joint calls I
· Document field activity as detailed in CRM reporting system
· Manage economical territory travel expenditures
· Maximize profits by acquiring competitive detail per established quotation procedure
· Administer efficient territorial travel agenda
· Hire and fire account manager staff as required
· Maintain funded computer, and other support equipment as prescribed.
· Minimum BS/BA degree preferably biology or chemical science
· Require 65% overnight travel
· Maintain a valid driver’s license
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Pass all GBO NAI's pre-employment exam, qualifications tests
· Must have proficient computer skills in Windows, MS Office, and Outlook
· Skill in distribution and direct selling
· Minimum of 3 years of successful performance as account manager
· Exhibit high level of organization skills
· Knowledge of all Internal support functions
· Financial aptitude for managing expenses and the understanding of company operating expense and need for reducing
· Possess and provide documentation that personal motor vehicle insurance coverage is maintained at company specified limits.
· Regularly required to stand, sit, reach, bend and move about a facility.
· Some light physical effort required.
· Ability to physically travel to customer sites with various schedules and possibly different time zones.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: