Vacuette Basic Operator (3rd shift 11pm-7:30am)
Vacuette Basic Operator
· Operate Gel Machines and VM Final Assembly Machines as trained.
· Equipment Efficiency and Run Efficiency must meet established goals.
· Package Semi Finished Products
· Maintain High Quality Inspections according to Valid Testing Procedures and Document Results.
· Use Computerized Scale System and Manual Scale System with Basic Math.
· Verify Correct Labeling and Lot Numbers according to DHR.
· Understand Functionality and Trouble Shooting with Z-Point Computer Software.
· Complete understanding of DHR, Production Order and Material List
· Component Replenishment according to Bill of Material
· All Written Communication and Forms must be Neat and Legible.
· All GMP rules are followed
· Complete understanding of Lot Number system and proper use of computerized lot documentation and manual lot documentation.
· Adjust the Dosing and Vacuum equipment to maintain Quality Tolerances.
· Check components to ensure they meet the BOM and quality standards prior to loading in Machine
· Machine stop / interruption because of non-conforming components – inform shift supervisor or set up.
· Perform Quality Inspection - In Process Control
· Responsible for Scrap
· Maintain Shift End Communication Between Shifts
· Machine Issues Discussed with Shift Supervisor
· Verify packaging material and lot numbers are correct
· Weighing parts on Scale and Doing Basic Math
· Gain understanding of SOP’s and TP’s.
· High School Education or Equivalent preferred. Note: Must have High School diploma or equivalent for consideration of any promotional opportunities
· Reading, writing, basic math
· Manufacturing experience
· Basic Computer Skills
· Verbal Communication Skills
· Must pass pre-employment exam/qualification test
· Must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must be able to perform fast pace and detailed packaging work.
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed quality inspection as outlined in SOPs and TPs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: