Account Manager - PreAnalytics Ohio Area
Account Manager – PreAnalytics – Ohio Area
· Develop, Greiner Bio-One Preanalytics sales prospects
· Grow sales profitably within the assigned geographic
· Manage and motivate distributor reps and branches within
· Maintain Sales database information related to assigned
· Manage regional expenses
· Participate in other required sales activities as required
· Select & close targets to meet territory sales budget
· Customer interface-territory
· Submit information for special pricing, updating database,
expenses, and other reports as needed
· Participate in regional or national programs as needed
· College degree
· 5 years sales experience
· Sales of Medical products
· Distribution sales experience
· Excellent computer skills
· Strong communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with no
suspensions or major infractions over the previous five
years. An annual MVR will be required on all company
· Possess and provide documentation that personal motor
vehicle insurance coverage is maintained at company
· Regularly required to stand, sit, reach, bend and move
about a facility.
· Some light physical effort required.
· Ability to physically travel to customer sites with various
schedules and possibly different time zones.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE.