Account Manager - PreAnalytics - Central US (MO, AR, LA area)
Microbiology and Hygiene Operator I
· Carry out Microbiological testing and examination according to
· Preparation of equipment for manufacturing according to valid
TP’s and SOP’s.
· Preparation of solutions and equipment for microbiology
according to valid TP’s and SOP’s as required.
· Cleaning and sanitation of microbiology lab and hygiene room.
· Check and maintain stock of supplies and equipment for
· Perform hygiene auditing in manufacturing and warehouse
· Test non-conforming product to resolve QIR issue’s as well as
investigate returned products via complaint processing system.
· Issue a QIR for non-conforming product.
· Other duties as assigned
· Evaluation of products in the production according to valid Test
· Restriction of non-conformity product according to appropriate
· Release of product according to valid procedures.
· Examination and release of equipment for manufacturing.
· High school education or equivalent.
· Degree in Microbiology, Biology, or Life Sciences is preferred.
· Experience in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and/or
regulated industry is preferred
· Must have sufficient communication and writing skills.
· Must take pre-employment examination, qualification test.
· Must be QC trainee for a period of 3 months.
· Basic understanding of computer systems, (Excel, Outlook,
and instrument dedicated).
· Must be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed quality
inspection as outlined in SOPs and TPs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE