Industrial Systems Process Technician Apprentice (Monday-Friday)
Industrial Systems Process Technician Apprentice
· Successfully complete apprentice ship modules as outlines in apprentice program work process.
· Pass all classes/exams in the SPCC Industrial Systems program and complete Associates degree in Industrial Systems Technology.
· Maintain minimum 2.00 GPA for all related instruction classes
· Assist and support technical staff as directed.
· High school completer, high school graduate,
· Current GPA of 2.8 or for career growth within GBO, if one is an internal applicant, he/she must receive a reference from a GBO supervisor/manager and have experience with GBO in which the applicant has proven the ability to enter into the program. Should the person not possess the 2.8 GPA, he/she would be on a 6 month probationary status in this program.
· Passes the Background and drug testing requirement per GBO hiring policy.
· Legal working age as required by law, except where a higher minimum age is otherwise prescribed by sponsor. 18 years of age
· Not be fully trained or qualified in the occupation for which they wish to be trained.
· Physically capable to perform the work of the occupation.
· Possess such speaking, reading and comprehension abilities as may be essential for understanding instructions applicable to the occupation including specific pre instruction from SPCC skills and job requirements in accordance with the registered occupations.
· Complete the Accuplacer test (or current equivalent) for college admission
· Must pass pre-employment qualification exam
· This position may involve lifting up to 50lbs, sitting, standing, walking, stooping, bending up to 12 hours a day, climbing ladders to heights of 10ft.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply please CLICK HERE: