Vacuette Basic Operator I - 2nd Shift (Monday-Friday 3pm-11:30pm)
Vacuette Basic Operator
· Operate Gel Machines and VM Final Assembly Machines
· Equipment Efficiency and Run Efficiency must meet
· Package Semi Finished Products
· Maintain High Quality Inspections according to Valid
Testing Procedures and Document Results.
· Use Computerized Scale System and Manual Scale
System with Basic Math.
· Verify Correct Labeling and Lot Numbers according to
· Understand Functionality and Trouble Shooting with
Z-Point Computer Software.
· Complete understanding of DHR, Production Order and
· Component Replenishment according to Bill of Material
· All Written Communication and Forms must be Neat
· All GMP rules are followed
· Complete understanding of Lot Number system and
proper use of computerized lot documentation and
manual lot documentation.
· Adjust the Dosing and Vacuum equipment to maintain
· Check components to ensure they meet the BOM and
quality standards prior to loading in Machine
· Machine stop / interruption because of non-conforming
components – inform shift supervisor or set up.
· Perform Quality Inspection - In Process Control
· Responsible for Scrap
· Maintain Shift End Communication Between Shifts
· Machine Issues Discussed with Shift Supervisor
· Verify packaging material and lot numbers are correct
· Weighing parts on Scale and Doing Basic Math
· Gain understanding of SOP’s and TP’s.
· High School Education or Equivalent preferred. Note:
Must have High School diploma or equivalent for
consideration of any promotional opportunities
· Reading, writing, basic math
· Manufacturing experience
· Basic Computer Skills
· Verbal Communication Skills
· Must pass pre-employment exam/qualification test
· Must be able to stand and walk for up to 12 hours.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· Must be able to perform fast pace and detailed
· Must have appropriate vision to perform detailed quality
inspection as outlined in SOPs and TPs.
To Apply: Please CLICK HERE.