Account Manager - BioScience - Boston area
Job Title: Account Manager–BioScience – Boston area
This person is in charge of: Greater Boston, MA area and RI
Shift: Business hours as needed for sales
• Develop Greiner Bio-One BioScience sales prospects
• Grow sales within the assigned geographic territory to meet or exceed quarterly sales budgets
• Build multi-level long term relationships with academic institutions, biotechnology, biopharma, healthcare professionals, and distributor representatives within assigned geography
• Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database related to assigned geography
• Manage territory expenses
• Participate in other sales activities as required
• Select and close targets to meet or exceed territory sales budget
• Time and territory management
• Understand the Distribution and Direct selling process
• Manage all aspects of the selling cycle
• Maximize sales efforts through distribution representatives and direct sales
• Submit information for special pricing, updating CRM database, expenses, monthly sales funnel and other reports as needed
• Participate in regional or national programs as needed
• College Degree (Preferably in the Life Sciences area)
• 3-5 successful years sales experience (Life Sciences/Pharma/BioTechnology Industry preferred
• Distribution sales experience
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong organizational skills
• 40%-50% travel required
• Understanding of Miller Heiman or similar sales training process a plus
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with no suspensions or major infractions over the previous five years. An annual MVR will be required on all company authorized drivers.
• Possess and provide documentation that personal motor vehicle insurance coverage is maintained at company specified limits.
• Regularly required to stand, sit, reach, bend and move about a facility.
• Some light physical effort required.
• Ability to physically travel to customer sites with various schedules and possibly different time zones.
To Apply: Please CLICK HERE.