Information on data protection
Declaration of consent for data protection
- We are particularly careful regarding the data safety and protection for the recipient of this newsletter. As a matter of course, we observe the relevant statutory directives for data protection, in particular the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Broadcast Media Act (TMG) in their applicable versions.
- During the dispatch of the newsletters, personal data, will be obtained, saved, processed and used, if it is necessary for the dispatch. You provide us with this data when you register for this newsletter, or, if applicable, it is taken from our database for existing customers. Personal data are the personal and material facts of a determinate or determinable natural person. It is of course also possible to register under a pseudonym.
- By registering for this newsletter, you declare that we can use your details provided during the registration and, in case of existing customers your existing data, for the purposes of consultation, information, advertisement via email, market research and demand-based structuring of services. We will not forward your data to a third party that is not connected to our company and is not involved with the activities related to this newsletter or our company.
- By registering for this newsletter, you declare that we can send our newsletter to you via email to the email address provided by you.
- You can withdraw your consent for obtaining and processing your personal data at any time with effect from a future date, particularly the consent mentioned in Point 3 above. You can terminate your subscription to our newsletter at any time. An informal mail to our company is sufficient for this purpose. Preferably, you can unsubscribe online using the form available at www.gbo.com/bioscience/registration_news or via email to the following address: marketingde.gbocom
Greiner Bio-One GmbH, Frickenhausen, 14.06.2011
Inquiry and use of personal data of our customers
The information you provide us with helps us to design and continuously improve the service for you individually. We use the information from our customers to handle orders, deliver goods and provide services as well as handling payment (for purchases on invoice also for the necessary checks). We also use your information to communicate with you about orders, products, services and marketing offers (see below, communication by e-mail) as well as to update our databases and to maintain and update your customer accounts with us.
Are the data passed on to third parties?
Information about our customers is important and helps us to optimise our service. It is not our business, however, to sell this customer information. We do not pass on personal data to third parties.
Google Analytics and other analyse applications
This website is able to make use of Google Analytics, which is a web analyse service of Google Inc. (www.google.com), or other applications for the analysis. If “google” is mentioned below, other programs can be used alternatively and additional companies can be consulted. Google Analytics uses text files called Cookies that will be saved on your computer in order to enable an analysis of the usage of the website. The information about your usage of the website generated by the Cookie (including your IP address) will be transferred and saved at a server of Google in the USA. Google will use this information to analyse your usage of the website as well as to create reports concerning the website activities for the operators and to generate further services regarding the usage of the website and internet. Moreover, Google will transfer this information to a third party if applicable and in case this is statutory, or third parties process the data on the behalf of Google. It is possible to avoid the installation of the Cookies with the corresponding browser software approach. However, we want to point out that in this case you might not be able to make use of all website functions when indicated. By the usage of this website you agree to the processing of your analysed data by Google as described above.