For successful blood collection, finding a suitable vein is an essential requirement. The simple, optical visualization of blood vessels using a handy-sized device is therefore a big help. This is the advantage offered by the new VeinViewer® Flex.
With the innovative VeinViewer® technology, veins are clearly set apart from the surrounding tissue. The vascular system below the skin is visualized in HD quality, making location of the vein for blood collection or cannulation easier. For patients, the procedure is made more comfortable.
The advantages are clear to see:
- Universal area of application. Primarily for patients with difficult vein conditions.
- Fine detail mode. This visualises even the finest veins amongst paediatric patients.
- Inverse mode. By using this, either the vein or the surrounding tissue is clearly represented.
- Resizing option. Three different sizes can be selected, especially advantageous for paediatric patients.
- Max Bright. Increases the picture brightness by 40%, very important when light conditions are not ideal.
- Image Capture. 200 snapshots of vein conditions can be taken and saved, and if required transferred afterwards to a computer file.
Order the new VeinViewer Flex including accessories now under the following item number:
|890001||VeinViewer® Flex incl. Accessories|
(2 S-Mounts (Super Clamp, C-Clamp), 2 Fast Swap Batteries, Battery Charger, AC Power Adapter, International Power Adapters, Nylon Storage Case, USB Cable, Product Training DVD)
|All in one package|
VeinViewer® is a registered trademark of Christie Medical Holdings Inc.
Download the brochure here
For more information, contact us here