Pre-analytical phase expert assessment
Obtaining certification means meeting the requirements set by the standards. To support you in working towards certification, Greiner Bio-One offers expert intervention to assist with your pre-analytical phase quality audits.
This involves a methodological review, conducted by Greiner Bio-One’s experts, with the aim of determining whether the quality activities and results for the pre-analytical phase satisfy the provisions of the standards and regulations.
The pre-analytical phase expert assessment therefore involves:
- a dedicated team
- preparation of the specific assessment grid
- an on-site evaluation of your pre-analytical practices
- a situation report on problem areas
- an analysis of strengths and weaknesses
- practical, tailored recommendations
- a customised report
- an on-site debrief.
For more information, please contact your area sales manager ici